Soranix (Nexavar) is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of
1. Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma
2. Advanced renal cell carcinoma
3. Locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive, differentiated thyroid carcinoma refractory to radioactive iodine treatment
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1. 400 mg (2 tablets) orally twice daily without food.
2. Treatment interruption and/or dose reduction may be needed to manage suspected adverse drug reactions.
Soranix’s brand name is Nexavar®by Bayer HealthCare. Soranix is a generic oncologic prescription medicine from Beacon, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh.